Terms & Conditions / Legal Information
General Terms and Conditions
The term "Heptares", “Heptares Therapeutics,” "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is BioPark, Broadwater Road, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL7 3AX, UK. Registered in England and Wales. Company Number: 06267989. VAT Registration Number: GB912 5622 44. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site is protected by English and International copyright and trade mark laws. Therefore, all the Site design, text, graphics, and the selection and arrangement thereof are the copyrighted works of Heptares Therapeutics. Visitors may not copy, distribute, sell, publish, display, transmit, reproduce or decompile any part of the material by any means (electronic or not) or for any purpose include it in any derivative works without our express written agreement.
Heptares, Heptares Therapeutics, the company logo and StaR are all trade marks of the Heptares Therapeutics. All other trade marks and logos used in this Site are the trade marks or logos of their respective owners. We do not make any claims to the trade marks of others which might appear on the Site.
Our products may be protected by patent rights, design rights and copyright where applicable.
Our Intellectual Property may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not from our company, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Heptares Therapeutics. Any rights not expressly granted by these Terms and Conditions or any applicable end user licence agreements are reserved by Heptares Therapeutics and/or our vendors and licensors.
Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trade mark, patent, design right or copyright of Heptares Therapeutics or any other third party.
Heptares Therapeutics has reviewed the material, but is not entering into any express or implied conditions, warranties, terms or representations about any of the content of this website, its accuracy or completeness and accepts no responsibility for loss which may arise from reliance on such content.
The content of external Internet sites that can be reached from this website via hyperlinks, or are referring to this website, is third-party content for which Heptares Therapeutics takes no responsibility.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• you may re-copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge Heptares Therapeutics’ copyright within the copy or extract.
Heptares Therapeutics is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Heptares Therapeutics may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from September 2012.What we collect
We may collect the following information you may provide us:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send emails which we think you may find interesting using an email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests. Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to Heptares Therapeutics Ltd, BioPark, Broadwater Road, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL7 3AX, United Kingdom. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.